The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to answer inbound calls for Medley Equipment Company Sales Team. You will have the opportunity to learn and use our Salesforce CRM. This tool is the most dynamic cloud software in the world. You will provide real-time update by logging information into Salesforce. We are excited about this position and finding a key player that is competitive and will share our goals for a successful 2018. Bottom line you will be taking calls for potential Accounts and handing these calls off to our Sales Team and entering the data into Salesforce.
- Follow up on all customer interactions as well as accurately logging interactions in provided CRM.
- Update opportunity status in real time as well as accurate funnel management
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales activity goals.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensuring that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Professional level is written and verbal communication skills, including effective telephone skills.
- 1-3 years of telecommunication sales experience
- 1-3 years’ experience selling phone, internet, or cloud-based services.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Outbound business to business sales
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Associates Degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent education and experience
- Inside sales experience, with a demonstrable track record of success
- Demonstrated, proven success and commitment to cold calling, prospecting, and closing customers.
- Demonstrates effective sales techniques, including consultative sales, to drive/contribute to sales, customer satisfaction, and maintaining long-term customer.
- Effective contract negotiation and closing skills, demonstrating a high close rate.
- Self-motivated and drive to excel personally and professionally.
Please answer the following following questions:
- How many years of College experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service or Sales experience do you have?
- How many years of Successful Work experience do you have?
- Are you in Oklahoma City, OK?
- $13.00 – $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Key Leader
- Ops Manager
- 8AM – 5PM
To apply for this job please visit jobs.medleycompany.com.